One of my favourite things about watching sports is seeing the strategy behind the game. What was the key play that helped them to win? Who’s in the line-up that’s helping the team maintain a winning streak?
Like sports, business relies on strategies, including the right roster of sales and service solutions to win a customer’s business.
Over the past decade or so, customers of all generations have become more comfortable with shopping online, and what they shop for has moved beyond simple goods to more complex products and services. At the same time, the margins on sales of things like insurance products have gone down for brokers. So what can you add to your roster to support your profitability while keeping your customers happy?
With digital and kiosk insurance solutions, everybody wins!
Self-service solutions, such as websites, mobile devices and kiosks are becoming table stakes for customers, and they level the playing field for insurers big and small.
Here are the top five reasons your customers win with self-service insurance solutions:
- Instant gratification: your customers can get real-time quotes from multiple carriers and buy insurance online, anytime, 24/7. And they can make bill payments or renew insurance any time that is convenient for them.
- Bind Online Technology provides them with the insurance documents they need, immediately.
- Customers can be served in their preferred language e.g. English or Spanish.
- They save time because they don’t have to book an appointment, travel to an office, or wait for assistance.
- Customers can immediately receive confirmation via email, text or a printed receipt on their purchases.
Whether you’re an independent advisor or a large firm, the advantages to offering your customers self-service solutions such as websites and mobile apps or kiosks helps you hit it out of the park! Not only can your customers get what they want when they want it, your business can be more efficient. Here are five ways you win with clicks, not bricks:
- Save on operational expenses – instead of renting office space and hiring and training additional staff to expand your presence, you can leverage a transactional website, mobile app or kiosk. Learn how Magnum Insurance did just that by installing kiosks in Hispanic grocery stores.
- Get paid more quickly, by providing online payment options that are processed immediately.
- You’ll be easier to find. Today, over 80% of customers begin their quest for products and services with an Internet search instead of a walk down the block.
- Solutions, such as Comparative Rater give you great analytics. This helps you to understand your customers’ demographics and shopping preferences so that you can refine your sales campaigns.
- You can augment the valuable advice you give face-to-face with other personalized forms of communication, such as video chat online or even on a kiosk. You can automate sending friendly policy renewal and payment reminders, reducing administration for you while helping your customers stay on top of these tasks.
There are so many benefits to adding affordable digital solutions to your line-up of sales and service. At QuotePro, we’d be happy to help you to improve your roster! Just email us at Sales@QuotePro.com or give us a call at 1-800-630-8045.
Marco is the President of QuotePro and a long-time Chicago native. QuotePro has been helping insurance carriers and agents, auto dealers, utility companies, apartment owners, and many other types of companies grow their businesses with online, mobile, kiosk and call center technology solutions for financially underserved consumers since 1991.